The traditional Tour highs and lows are now in. And in no particular order, here they are!
- The weather
- Tea at Kingswood, Yorkshire puds in July-superb!
- The lager lamp
- The chairman rediscovering his 1980s all purpose beach shot
- The hotel
- Venue for the Lions match-thanks Pat
- The Ale House
- Elder-whatsit ale at The Bell
- The Phoenix Club in Slimbridge
- The duck suit victims at Kingswood
- Mr International’s health
- Saturday’s ‘banquet’ being more of a finger buffet
- The bar shutting at 11.00pm
- The all run 5 by two pensioners to Richard Johnson’s fielding