The full details of the end-of-season celebration are here, but as you can see by the countdown and patented Bookings-o-meter, we need to know your menu choices by the 22nd September, to give the good people at Merchants a chance to bang the bangers and Brulee the cremes.
So let Paul know by email, fax, text or just shout your choices as soon as possible
Here are the options…
- Soup, fresh & seasonal served with chunky granary bread (v)
- Fishcakes, salmon & un-dyed smoked haddock, slow-roasted cherry tomatoes & dill yoghurt
- Mushrooms, baby closed cup, pan fried in fresh garlic & butter on granary toast (v)
- Pate, free range chicken liver & Courvoisier brandy, with onion marmalade & granary toast (g*)
- Vegetarian Bangers with creamy bubble & squeak mash & vegetarian caramelised onion gravy (v)
- Herb Pancakes, wild mushroom, leek & Applewood smoked cheddar, with sweet potato chips, rocket & a roast tomato & basil sauce (v)
- Chicken, Cotswold free range pan fried breast with chorizo & roasted pepper risotto
- Salmon, 8oz grilled fillet, crushed new pots & leeks, cured cucumber & fresh parsley sauce
- Game Pie, local game, slow braised in red wine, topped with puff pastry & served with root vegetables
- Sticky toffee pudding, with Henley clotted cream ice cream (v)
- Crème brulée, vanilla burnt cream with berry relish & a Viennese biscuit (v)
- Banoffee Pie, fresh bananas on a biscuit base, toffee sauce & smothered in Warwick whipped cream(v)
- Cheese Board – Regional British cheese selection, with the usual accompaniments add £1.50 (v)
Please can you let me know by Sunday 22nd September:
A) If you are coming
B) If you are being accompanied on the night
C) What your food choices are for yourself and partner
Either email paul on firstname.lastname@example.org or reply in the comments.
Bring along cheques, cash or postal orders on the night.
Look forward to seeing you there!